Contact Humboldt

Humboldt Help Out

Report a problem or submit non-emergency service request to the City of Humboldt using Humboldt Help Out from the convenience of your mobile device or computer.

Report issues such as potholes, code violations, and anything that needs attention by the city. Photos are Helpful! Reports of a sensitive nature may be submitted anonymously. You will be notified when your issue has been resolved, and you may track existing problems that have been reported.

Humboldt Help Out uses SeeClickFix software to help citizens report and track their service requests via the web or mobile app; Google Play or iTunes for your iPhone, Android, or other mobile devices.

EMERGENCY requests please call 911


To report an issue:

1. Select the Report tab.

2. Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue.

3. Click Next.

4. Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that best matches your issue.

5. Enter a Title, additional Description, and attach an Image if possible (not required).

6. Click Submit.



Issue Area :
Your Name:
Email Address :
Issue :
Please respond to me via : Email Phone: