Pay My Bill
We have many easy options for paying your utility bill:
1. Come into the office at the City Municipal Building and drop your payment off at the desk. We are open from 8:00 to 5:00 Monday through Friday.
2. Outside of business hours, you can drop your payment in the drop box next to the front door of the City Municipal Building.
3. Save the hassle of writing a check every month and use an automatic withdrawal for FREE! Sign up for automatic ACH withdrawal directly from your checking or savings account. Your payment will be withdrawn on the 15th of the month automatically. Click HERE to see the form needed. You will need to complete the form, attach a void check and return the form to the City Municipal Building. You will still receive a copy of your bill every month showing what will be withdrawn.
4. Visit our online bill pay site to pay by debit card, credit card, or e-check. There is a service fee associated with processing your payment, of $1.50 per transaction, and an additional 2.35% of the total amount when using a card.. Please click HERE to visit Iowa Interactive
6. Mail your payment to: 29 5th Street South, Humboldt IA 50548.